Relish in charming Junior Suites, starting from 44 sq. m, with exquisite décor in the 19th century style and relaxing ambience.
Sophisticated furniture from Savio Firmino of Firence and decoration details emulating the designs of the halls of The State Hermitage Museum in St Peterburg, will capture your imagination.
The Junior Suite beds were specially developed for The State Hermitage Museum Official Hotel to provide the optimum rest for the guests. Personal choice of the mattress softness and a pillow menu allow creating your own unique combination of luxurious comfort.
- Imperial King Size bed or 2 Full-size single beds
- Complimentary bottled water
- Tea set
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Private laptop-size safe
- Air-conditioning with climate control
- Refrigerated private bar
- Large working desk
- Flexo-led reading lamps
- Down duvets and pillows
- Iron and ironing board
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers
- Magnifying mirror with light
- L’Occitane amenities
- Separate walk-in shower and bathtub
The bathroom is cloaked in the finest Italian and Greek marble. The Junior Suites feature 2 TV sets and a reception area for you to enjoy tea or receive guests. All Junior Suites are fitted with L’Occitane signature amenities.
Internet access and entertainment:
- Free Wi-Fi and cable Internet connection
- 40″ led television set
- Hermitage Channel
- Variety of international channels
- Video on demand
- Connecting center to display content from your devices to TV
- Built-in adapters
Services on demand:
- Document printing
- Wake-up call service
- Dock-in speakers
Junior Suite Virtual tour